News in the RFID industry
RSS feed by RFID Journal
- Webinar Report: How to Reduce Waste in Your Supply Chain
Last week, RFID Journal offered a webinar on damage control, presented by SpotSee and Smart Label Solutions. View the presentation and video from the webinar.
- Kerlink, ZENNER IoT Solutions Deploy LoRaWAN Network in Germany
The companies are collaborating on a largescale implementation for Netze BW, a German distribution network company for electricity, gas and water.
- Brands Track Shipping Accuracy via RFID
Several dozen companies are already using a solution now being commercially launched by SML Group, known as FactoryCare, to eliminate shipping errors and thereby avoid corresponding penalties from ret …
- ABRFID Companies Unite Against COVID-19
To help combat the coronavirus, the association is promoting the manufacture of shield masks among its members, to be provided to health professionals free of charge.
- Spark Microsystems Releases Low-Power UWB IC Family
The company's SR1000 Series chips are designed to use less power than standard UWB chips and to be faster due to low latency, as well as cost less and prevent interference from other wireless sig …